View Our Current Openings:
If you're looking to join a dynamic, diverse team and are passionate about helping us achieve our mission of "Transforming lives through remarkable care", please click here to see our current open positions:
We're Hiring a Compensation Consultant
The Project has served the Quad Cities community for over 30 years with many evolutions and growth along the way. With more diverse service lines, roles, and number of staff than ever, the organization needs to revisit the way compensation and benefits are structured within the organization.
We're Hiring a Strategic Planning Consultant
Over the last few years, The Project has seen significant growth in scope, staff size, and funding. This fiscal year (April 2022 – March 2023) we have 38 full-time employees and an overall expense budget of ~$9.3M. We are primarily funded through grant funding and 340b pharmacy revenue.
The Project is at a pivotal point where we must identify how and where we grow, both in order to best serve the community and generate revenue to remain sustainable. The Project is looking to more clearly define our end goal, and how we get there.
The Project seeks the expertise of a consultant to lead a strategic planning process to be used as a road map for the organization‘s future work.
About The Project
Since 1986, The Project has aimed to transform lives through remarkable care. To accomplish that important mission, we need great people on our team that believe in health equity.
Here's a quick rundown of the services we provide:
- Medical case managment for people living with HIV/AIDS
- Mental health counseling for
- People living with HIV/AIDS
- People living with Hepatitis C
- Victims of crime (VOCA)
- Anyone identifying as LGBTQ+ and/or queer
- Medical case management for people living with Hepatitis C
- Sexual health and prevention services including
- No-cost STD/HIV testing with same-day results and treatment
- PrEP and PEP to prevent HIV transmission
- Community outreach testing
- Primary care for LGBTQ+ people
- And more!
Amazing Benefits for Amazing People
The Project firmly believes that investing in it own workplace equity will strengthen community health at large. Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Generous PTO accumulation beginning immediately upon hire
- 5% retirement match
- Health, vision, and dental insurances beginning upon hire
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness credit
- And more!